New Student Enrollment
Welcome to Noblesville West Middle School
Thank you for choosing Noblesville Schools! If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary maps .
By declaration of the Governor, all Indiana school buildings are closed for the 19-20 school year. To enroll at Noblesville West Middle School, please complete the New Student Enrollment Request or call the Educational Services Center at (317) 773-3171.
Para asistencia en espanol, contactar email@example.com
The documents listed below are required at the time of registration:
- Original certified birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity (driver's license, passport, permanent resident card)
- Proof of residency (current utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage paperwork)
- Current immunization records - Immunization Requirements
- Proof of guardianship or custody documents (if applicable)
- Report card or records from previous school (if available)
- IEP/504/ILP records (if applicable)