Return to Headlines

Kindergarten Enrollment

Enroll new students for the 2019-2020 school year between April 15th-May 10th, 2019. 

According to Indiana law, children must be at least five years of age on or before August 1, 2019 in order to enroll in kindergarten. 
Please note: Indiana state law currently only provides funding for students who have turned 5 on or before August 1st. The Indiana state legislature is currently reviewing this law. If the legislature agrees to fund early entrance students, we will be able to consider them. Please check back in early May, as we will post any updates we learn here.
Students should register at the school where they will attend between 9AM-2PM. If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary map
Evening enrollment will be available on April 18 and May 2, 2019 from 5-7PM at the Educational Services Center 18025 River Road Noblesville. 
Elementary schools will also host parent and student kindergarten orientations in mid-May. Parents will receive more details on this when they register. 
For high school students, a scheduling appointment must be made with NHS guidance counselors in order to register for high school. Please contact the Guidance Office at (317) 776-6257 to make an appointment and begin the registration process.
For middle school students, a scheduling appointment must be made with the middle school registrar. For East Middle School registrations, call (317) 773-0782. For West Middle School registratons, call (317) 776-7792.
Expect the registration process to take approximately 30 minutes. 
The following documentation is required for enrollment:
(1) Your Child's Birth Certificate 
(2) Proof of Identity Documents
  • Driver’s license or state ID card
  • Permanent resident card
  • Employment authorization card
  • Passport or passport card
  • Original or certified copy of birth certificate 
  • Consular report of birth abroad

(3) Proof of Residency Documents (with parent/guardian's name and Noblesville address)

Partial residency documents are only accepted in the most extreme circumstances. Residency procedures do not apply to homeless students.

Provide one item from the list below:

  • Utility bill (within 30 days of enrollment date)
  • Residence mortgage, lease, deed or contract

(4) Guardianship Documents (If applicable)

  • Court ordered guardianship documents
  • Court ordered custody documents
  • Court ordered restraint documents

(5) Immunization Records  

We’re excited to meet your child and be a part of their education journey! 
For more information about Noblesville Schools, scroll down on our homepage to explore "Why Noblesville Schools"
Para asistencia en espanol, contactar
K Enrollment