Noblesville West Middle School - New Enrollments
Thank you for choosing Noblesville Schools! If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary maps
To enroll for the 23-24 School Year (starting July 31, 2023) please complete the NWMS 23-24 Enrollment Form/Inscripción. You will be contacted with additional instructions upon completion of the enrollment form. Para asistencia en espanol, contactar firstname.lastname@example.org.
The documents listed below are required at the time of registration:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity:
- driver's license
- permanent resident card
- employment authorization card
- original or certified copy of birth certificate
- consular report of birth abroad
- Proof of residency (utility bill dated within 30 days OR residence deed, lease agreement, contract agreement or mortgage paperwork)
- Current immunization records - Immunization Requirements
- Court-ordered guardianship, custody or restraint documents (if applicable)
Curricular Materials: Fees are not due at registration; parents/guardians will be billed.
Student team assignments and schedules are created after registration is complete. Schedules for the 23-24 school year will be provided in late July 2023.Bus information will be provided at registration for current school year enrollees. Transportation information for the 23-24 school year will be available late July 2023.After enrolling, please visit our "Welcome New Families" page for important information about Noblesville Schools and West Middle School.