Noblesville West Middle School - New Enrollments
Thank you for choosing Noblesville Schools! If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary maps .
To enroll at Noblesville West Middle School for the 21-22 (Starting August 2021) School Year , please complete the NWMS 21-22 Student Enrollment Form or Inscripción NWMS 21-22 . You will be contacted with additional instructions upon completion of the enrollment form. Para asistencia en espanol, contactar email@example.com.
The documents listed below are required at the time of registration:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity:
- driver's license
- permanent resident card
- employment authorization card
- original or certified copy of birth certificate
- consular report of birth abroad
- Proof of residency (utility bill dated within 30 days OR residence deed, lease agreement, contract agreement or mortgage paperwork)
- Current immunization records - Immunization Requirements
- Court-ordered guardianship, custody or restraint documents (if applicable)
Curricular Materials: Fees are not due at registration; parents/guardians will be billed.
Student team assignments and schedules are created after registration is complete.Bus information will be provided at registration.After enrolling, please visit our "Welcome New Families" page for important information about Noblesville Schools and West Middle School.