Noblesville West Middle School - New Enrollments
Thank you for choosing Noblesville Schools! If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary maps
Enrollment for the 23-24 School Year (starting July 31, 2023) will open on April 17, 2023. Check back here for updates.....
To enroll at Noblesville West Middle School for the Current 22-23 (Starting August 2022) School Year , please complete the NWMS 22-23 Enrollment Form or Inscripción NWMS 22-23. You will be contacted with additional instructions upon completion of the enrollment form. Para asistencia en espanol, contactar email@example.com.
The documents listed below are required at the time of registration:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity:
- driver's license
- permanent resident card
- employment authorization card
- original or certified copy of birth certificate
- consular report of birth abroad
- Proof of residency (utility bill dated within 30 days OR residence deed, lease agreement, contract agreement or mortgage paperwork)
- Current immunization records - Immunization Requirements
- Court-ordered guardianship, custody or restraint documents (if applicable)
Curricular Materials: Fees are not due at registration; parents/guardians will be billed.
Student team assignments and schedules are created after registration is complete. Schedules for the 23-24 school year will be provided in late July 2023.Bus information will be provided at registration for current school year enrollees. Transportation information for the 23-24 school year will be available late July 2023.After enrolling, please visit our "Welcome New Families" page for important information about Noblesville Schools and West Middle School.