Noblesville West Middle School - New Enrollments
Thank you for choosing Noblesville Schools! If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary maps .
To enroll at Noblesville West Middle School, please complete the New Student Enrollment Form, or contact the registrar, Gena Vogelgesang, at (317) 776-7792 ext. 18121 or email@example.com. Inscripción NWMS 2020-21 Para asistencia en espanol, contactar firstname.lastname@example.org.
The documents listed below are required at the time of registration:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity:
- driver's license
- permanent resident card
- employment authorization card
- original or certified copy of birth certificate
- consular report of birth abroad
- Proof of residency (utility bill dated within 30 days OR residence deed, lease agreement, contract agreement or mortgage paperwork)
- Current immunization records - Immunization Requirements
- Court-ordered guardianship, custody or restraint documents (if applicable)
Curricular Materials: Fees are not due at registration; parents/guardians will be billed.
Student team assignments and schedules are created after registration is complete.Bus information will be provided at registration.After enrolling, please visit our "Welcome New Families" page for important information about Noblesville Schools and West Middle School.