Welcome to the Little Millers Preschool Program!
Our mission at Little Millers Preschool is to foster students' social, emotional, and academic success and instill a love of learning in a nurturing, safe, and inclusive environment.
- Every student is valued, respected, and welcome
- Learning happens through exploration
- Social-emotional skills are critical components of development
- A love of learning happens through collaboration with parent
For more information about the Little Millers Preschool including program hours, tuition costs, calendar, and our curriculum, please review our Little Millers Preschool 2021-22 Guidelines.
Little Millers Preschool Registration
Registration for the 2021-22 school year is OPEN!
When registering, please make sure you select the appropriate year: 2020-21 for this current school year or 2021-22 for NEXT school year
To register for LMP follow the directions below to create an EZChildTrack account
- Select the dark blue box on the right to register as a new parent (This will not show if you are using a phone to register. Please use a computer to register or switch the view on your phone to desktop view. Mobile version does not show all options.)
- Create one family account and add your child/children to your account
- All items with a red bar to the left are mandatory. NOTE- you will need to provide emergency contact information for 4 individuals. None of the account holders, authorized to pick up, or emergency contacts can be the same!
- The system will prompt you with remaining directions and reminders
- Once your application is approved, you will receive an email with your username and password
- There is a non-refundable registration fee due at the time of acceptance into the program
Current families: if you need to make a payment to your account, please visit EZChildTrack
Little Millers Preschool StaffKayla Van Hook, Coordinatorkayla_vanhook@nobl.k12.in.us 317-773-3171 ext. 10609Donna Hess, Secretarydonna_hess@nobl.k12.in.us 317-773-3171 ext. 10604Crissy Cox, Lead Teacher & Hazel Dell Instructorcristina_cox@nobl.k12.in.us 317-773-2914 ext. 22210Dawn Floor, North Instructor(Housed at Hinkle Creek 20/21 school year)email@example.com 317-773-0840 ext. 24249KaShona Blackmon, Promise Road Instructorkashona_blackmon@nobl.k12.in.us 317-773-7060 ext. 20200Melissa Faulstich, Stony Creek Instructormelissa_faulstich@nobl.k12.in.us 317-773-0582 ext. 30251Lori Emmert, White River Instructorlori_emmert@nobl.k12.in.us 317-770-2080 ext. 32227
Registration for the Little Millers Preschool Summer Camp will open on Monday, May 10th. Enrollment for LMP Summer Camp is available to current (20-21) LMP students AND any incoming kindergartener for the 21-22 school year. Summer Camp will be held at Noble Crossing Elementary and our hours of operation are from 6:30 am to 5:00 pm. For more information including prices and enrollment details, please click HERE.
School Boundary Map
Residents living within the Noblesville School district boundaries may send their student to any of the 6 Little Millers Preschool locations. However, click here and enter your home address to see which location will be your child's future kindergarten school.