College, Career, & Military Visit Form
Did you know that Juniors and Seniors at Noblesville High School may take up to 3 days each semester to visit colleges, check out careers, and explore their next steps? This is a great way to learn about your options for after NHS. If you are interested in taking a day to explore your post-secondary opportunities, just do this:
- Contact your college Admissions Office directly to arrange your visit. You can personalize your visit by asking to meet with people from different academic areas of study, athletic coaches, and/or the Office of Financial Aid.
- Download a College, Career, Military Visit Form from Naviance or pick one up at the NHS Counseling Office. Take this form home, sign it, and have your parent or guardian sign it too.
- Have one of your parents call the attendance line at (317) 776-6256 to let us know you'll be out for your visit.
- Take your form with you on your visit, and have a representative from the place that you are visiting sign it.
- When you return to NHS, turn your form into attendance as soon as possible.