• New Student Enrollment Registration 

    Students must enroll at the school where they will attend between 9AM-2PM. If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary maps. 

    Para asistencia en espanol, contactar wendy_nelson@nobl.k12.in.us 

    Students enrolling in Kindergarten must be 5 years old on or before August 1st of that school year
    Please note: Indiana state law now provides funding for students who will be 5 on or before September 1st. Based on this, we will now consider early entrance to kindergarten for children who will be 5 by September 1. Because we want to best ensure success for all children who begin kindergarten, early admission decisions will be based on academic, social and emotional readiness. Please reference our early entrance applications/assesment information for more details.

    Expect the process to take approximately 30 minutes.

    Please bring the documents listed in the Documents Needed section at the time of registration. Please check the Enrollment Documents and Forms page for available forms to bring to registration.  For building phone numbers and addresses, please view the School Offices page.


    Documents Needed
    The following documentation is required for enrollment:
    • Current immunization records
    • Original certified birth certificate
    • Proof of identity
    • Proof of residency
    • Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
    Proof of Identity Documents
    • Driver’s license or state ID card
    • Permanent resident card
    • Employment authorization card
    • Passport or passport card
    • Original or certified copy of birth certificate
    • Consular report of birth abroad

    Proof of Residency Documents (with parent/guardian's name and Noblesville address)

    Partial residency documents are only accepted in the most extreme circumstances. Residency procedures do not apply to homeless students.

    Provide one item from the list below:

    • Utility bill (within 30 days of enrollment date)
    • Residence mortgage, lease, deed or contract

    Guardianship Documents (if applicable)

    • Court ordered guardianship documents
    • Court ordered custody documents
    • Court ordered restraint documents
    Please note: Fees are not due at this time; parents will be billed after the school year begins.
    Para asistencia en espanol, contactar wendy_nelson@nobl.k12.in.us

    Medical Information for Enrollment

    Please be aware of immunization requirements and visit the Health Services page for immunization details and information about medications at school. If you have any medical concerns or questions, please call the school nurse at your student’s school. 

    2019-2020 registration is open for all grade levels!

    Families of all students will use the PowerSchool Parent Portal to register for the 19-20 school year. Bring the required documentation to the school you child will be attending and you will be given the credentials to create your PowerSchool Parent Portal account if you do not already have one.

    If you already have an existing Noblesville School PowerSchool Parent Portal account, you should sign in to it and attach any new students by clicking on Account Preference and then the Students tab. Enter the Access credentials and student information as prompted.

    Use the Ecollect Forms link to complete and submit each online form in the enrollment packet.

    PowerSchool Parent Portal: https://noblesville.powerschool.com/public/

    Information about Noblesville Schools


    Demographics Verification for Current Students

    Parents of students currently enrolled with Noblesville Schools are asked each year to verify that the school has current contact information, to update any changes in a child's medical history, and to agree to technology usage permissions. Verification and updates are made by using the Ecollect Forms link in the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Sign into the Parent Portal with your parent login, click Ecollect Forms, view, update, and submit each form in the online packet.
    You must sign in as a parent in order to access the Ecollect enrollment packet of forms. Student logins do not have access to the Ecollect enrollment update forms.

    Parents or guardians who need to create a parent account should refer to the PowerSchool Parent Portal Account Creation Instructions for the steps necessary to create an account. Please contact your child's school office for the access credentials to create your parent account.
    This video gives an overview of PowerSchool's parent access: PowerSchool for Parents

    PowerSchool Parent Portal: https://noblesville.powerschool.com/public/
    For help with PowerSchool or the online enrollment forms, please contact you child's school during regular school hours.