Noblesville Schools uses VersaTrans e-Link, an online transportation information system, to allow parents to find bus stop locations, bus numbers, and approximate pick-up and drop-off times for their children.
You will be able to access your child’s bus route information here by following these instructions. You must have your student ID (lunch number) number to be able to use this program. It is located in the PowerSchool parent portal.
1. Visit the e-Link portal: https://versatrans.nobl.k12.in.us/elinkrp
2. For the User Name you will enter in your child’s Student ID Number. If you sign into the PowerSchool Parent Portal (Click here to log into PowerSchool), at the top of the home page for Grades and Attendance you will see your child's Student ID Number.
If you need assistance with logging in to PowerSchool to obtain your child’s Student ID Number, please call your child’s individual school.
3. For the Password you will enter your child’s Student ID Number a second time.
4. You will then click on “Login”
5. Click on “Students” and then click on “View My Students”
6. You will then click on your child’s name which will take you to a screen
displaying your child's bus number, bus stop location, as well as their
bus pick-up and drop-off times.
*Please keep in mind that due to road conditions, traffic, and other unforeseen circumstances, these times may vary by a few minutes on either side.
Please e-mail email@example.com if your student does not ride a bus to school, from school, or both. This will help us plan our routes more accurately and efficiently. If at any time you decide you would like your child to start riding the bus, please let us know and we will make changes to the route to accommodate.
Also, please let us know if your child has a pick-up and/or drop-off location that is different than your home address.
If your student uses special needs transportation, you will receive a phone call with your bus information.
Questions or concerns can be sent to the Transportation department at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Keep Children Safe By Knowing When to Stop for School Buses