New Student Enrollment
Students should register at the school where their child will attend between 9 a.m. - 2 p.m. for the 2018-19 school year .If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary mapsFor high school students, a scheduling appointment must be made with NHS guidance counselors in order to register for high school. Please contact the Guidance Office at (317) 776-6257 to make an appointment and begin the registration process.For middle school students, a scheduling appointment must be made with the middle school registrar. For East Middle School registrations, call (317) 773-0782. For West Middle School registratons, call (317) 776-7792.
Please bring the documents listed in the Documents Needed section at the time of registration. Please check the Enrollment Documents and Forms page for available forms to bring to registration. For building phone numbers and addresses, please view the School Offices page.
The following documentation is required for enrollment:
Proof of Identity Documents
- Current immunization records
- Original certified birth certificate
- Proof of identity
- Proof of residency
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
- Driver’s license or state ID card
- Permanent resident card
- Employment authorization card
- Passport or passport card
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate
- Consular report of birth abroad
Proof of Residency Documents (with parent/guardian's name and Noblesville address)
Partial residency documents are only accepted in the most extreme circumstances. Residency procedures do not apply to homeless students.
Provide one item from the list below:
- Utility bill, credit card or hospital bill (within 30 days of enrollment date)
- Residence mortgage, lease, deed or contract
Provide two items from the list below:
- Bank statement (within 30 days)
- Pre-printed pay stub (within 30 days)
- Valid homeowner’s, renter’s or car insurance policy (within one year)
- Survey of your Noblesville property
- Indiana voter’s registration card
- First class mail from federal, state court or agency (within 30 days)
Guardianship Documents (If applicable)
Please note: Fees are not due at this time; parents will be billed after the school year begins.
- Court ordered guardianship documents
- Court ordered custody documents
- Court ordered restraint documents
Medical Information for Enrollment
Please be aware of immunization changes beginning in the 2017-18 school year and visit the Health Services page for immunization details and information about medications at school. If you have any medical concerns or questions, please call the school nurse at your student’s home building.
2018-2019 Regisration is now open for all grade levels
Information about Noblesville Schools
Demographics Verification for Current StudentsParents of students currently enrolled with Noblesville Schools are asked each year to verify that the school has current contact information, to update any changes in a child's medical history, and to agree to technology usage permissions. Verification and updates are made through the icon link labeled Demographic Update in the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Sign into the Parent Portal, click the Demographic Update icon, view the information on file with the school under each tab and confirm.
Parents or guardians who need to create a parent account should refer to the PowerSchool Single Sign-On Instructions for the steps necessary to create an account. Please contact your child's school office for the access credentials to create your parent account.This video gives an overview of PowerSchool's parent access: PowerSchool for Parents
PowerSchool Parent Portal: https://powerschool.nobl.k12.in.us/public/