Welcome to the Little Millers Preschool Program!
Our mission at Little Millers Preschool is to foster students' social, emotional, and academic success and instill a love of learning in a nurturing, safe, and inclusive environment.
- Every child is valued, respected, and welcome
- Learning happens through exploration
- Social-emotional skills are critical components of development
- A love of learning happens through collaboration with parent
For more information about Little Millers Preschool including curriculum, calendar and costs, please review Little Millers Preschool 2020-21 Guidelines
Little Millers Preschool
To register for LMP (2020-2021 school year) follow the directions below to create an EZChildTrack account
- Select the dark blue box on the right to register as a new parent (This will not show if you are using a phone to register. Please use a computer to register or switch the view on your phone to desktop view. Mobile version does not show all options.)
- Create one family account and add your child/children to your account
- All items with a red bar to the left are mandatory. NOTE- you will need to provide emergency contact information for 5 individuals. None of the account holders, authorized to pick up, or emergency contacts can be the same!
- The system will prompt you with remaining directions and reminders
- Once your application is approved, you will receive an email with your username and password
- There is a non-refundable registration fee due at the time of acceptance into the program
Current families: if you need to make a payment to your account, please visit EZChildTrack
Little Millers Preschool StaffKayla Van Hook, Coordinatorkayla_vanhook@nobl.k12.in.us 317-773-3171 ext. 10609Donna Hess, Secretarydonna_hess@nobl.k12.in.us 317-773-3171 ext. 10604Crissy Cox, Hazel Dell Instructorcristina_cox@nobl.k12.in.us 317-773-2914 ext. 22210Dawn Floor, North Instructor(Housed at Hinkle Creek 20/21 school year)email@example.com 317-773-0840 ext. 24249KaShona Blackmon, Promise Road Instructorkashona_blackmon@nobl.k12.in.us 317-773-7060 ext. 20200Melissa Faulstich, Stony Creek Instructormelissa_faulstich@nobl.k12.in.us 317-773-0582 ext. 30251Lori Emmert, White River Instructorlori_emmert@nobl.k12.in.us 317-770-2080 ext. 32227
When Noblesville Schools are closed due to inclement weather or emergency conditions or implement an eLearning day, the Little Millers Preschool program will also be closed. When a two-hour delay is called due to inclement weather or emergency conditions, the Little Millers Preschool program will be open on a one-hour delay. On two-hour delay mornings, Little Millers Preschool will open one hour later at 7:30 a.m. at all locations.
Registration for new families for the NEXT school year will open in EZChildTrack on Monday, February 1st beginning at 8:00 a.m. Students must be 3 by August 1, 2021, be independently toilet trained, and live within the Noblesville Schools boundaries in order to be eligible to attend LMP for the 21-22 school year. More information will be posted soon!