School Psychology Department
HBM School Psychologists are an integral part of the education system. Their responsibilities include the following:
- School psychologists utilize their knowledge of data-based decision making and accountability, diversity in development and learning, as well as research and program evaluation to assist staff with effective decision making regarding student needs.
- School psychologists utilize their knowledge of intervention and instructional support, mental health, prevention, and response to assist with the development and delivery of services to students to improve learning and student outcomes.
- School psychologists utilize their knowledge of school-wide practices to promote learning as well as consultation and collaboration to assist staff in creating and maintaining effective learning environments.
- School psychologists develop and sustain professional involvement and leadership to ensure the continued learning and effective school psychological services to schools, families, and students.
HBM School Psychologists are assigned to individual buildings and/or program and can be contacted at the schools where they are assigned:
List of Staff and assignments:
- Jamie Johnson - Noblesville High & Promise Road Elementary
- Haley Pratt - Noblesville High, White River El
- Pat Jones - Hamilton Heights HS, MS, MOSAICS, Options
- Jeanne Lawson Gerbsch - Early Childhood
- Kathleen Reitz - Stony Creek EL, Hazel Dell El
- Hannah Hale - Lapel Elementary, Lapel Jr/Sr HS
- Libby Anderson - Frankton EL, Frankton Jr/Sr (FL)
- Pat Shinness - Sheridan E, Sheridan Middle, Sheridan High
- Mary Jo Wark - North El, Noble Crossing (N)
- Jessica Heeb - Hamilton Heights Prirmary and Elementary Schools, Pendleton Heights Middle School
- Jeanne Witt - Hinkle Creek El
- Barbie Rucker - Noblesville East Middle School, Noblesville West Middle School
- Stephanie Westcott - East Elementary, Maple Ridge Elementary, Pendleton Elementary
- Jon Onufrock - Pendleton Heights High School, Private Schools