School Psychology Department
HBM School Psychologists are an integral part of the education system. Their responsibilities include the following:
- School psychologists utilize their knowledge of data-based decision making and accountability, diversity in development and learning, as well as research and program evaluation to assist staff with effective decision making regarding student needs.
- School psychologists utilize their knowledge of intervention and instructional support, mental health, prevention, and response to assist with the development and delivery of services to students to improve learning and student outcomes.
- School psychologists utilize their knowledge of school-wide practices to promote learning as well as consultation and collaboration to assist staff in creating and maintaining effective learning environments.
- School psychologists develop and sustain professional involvement and leadership to ensure the continued learning and effective school psychological services to schools, families, and students.
HBM School Psychologists are assigned to individual buildings and/or program and can be contacted at the schools where they are assigned:
List of Staff and assignments:
- Haley Pratt - Noblesville High, White River El
- Pat Jones - Hamilton Heights HS, MS, MOSAICS, Lapel MS and HS
- Jeanne Lawson Gerbsch - Lapel EL, Madison County ECAT
- Kathleen Reitz - Noblesville, HS, Stony Creek EL
- Libby Anderson - Frankton EL, Frankton Jr/Sr (FL)
- Pat Shinness - Sheridan E, Sheridan Middle, Sheridan High
- Mary Jo Wark - North El, Noble Crossing (N)
- Jessica Heeb - Hamilton Heights Elementary School, East EL
- Jeanne Witt - Hinkle Creek El
- Barbie Rucker - Noblesville East Middle School, Noblesville West Middle School
- Stephanie Westcott - Maple Ridge Elementary, Pendleton Elementary
- Jon Onufrock - Pendleton Heights Middle & High School, Options Charter Schools, Private Schools
- Vicky Coppock - Noblesville West Middle School, Hazel Dell EL
- Amanda Barnett - Promise Rd EL, ECAT (HH)
- Katherine Lickey - Intern