Indiana Career Explorer is an online tool that high school students can use to identify career interests, explore career options related to those interests, investigate educational pathways related to different career areas, and search for specific colleges/universities.
We would like all of our students to have an account and use this tool.
- Click on the "New users register here" link to set up your free account.
- Select appropriate "User Type": Select Student and appropriate grade level.
- Enter your registration information. You will be asked to create a username and password. Be sure to write this down and be sure to enter your e-mail address so you can access this information in the future should you forget it.
- IMPORTANT: Be sure to enter Noblesville High School at the bottom of the page. Then select "Register."
- You will now come to a page entitled Welcome to the Indiana Career Explorer. Choose the Kuder Career Interest Inventory and select start. This inventory will only take 9-10 minutes.
- From here, you can view and review careers and pathways and explore.
- Other assessments you can use include the Kuder Skills Confidence Assessment and the Kuder Work Values Assessment.