Girls Cross Country Coach: Sarah Stuart email@example.com
Boys Cross Country Coach: Lathan Stuart firstname.lastname@example.orgAthletic Trainer: Tony Zorger. email@example.comAthletic Director: Rick Fields firstname.lastname@example.org
2023 Summer Running information
- 2023 Summer Running schedule
- These runs are open to anyone running cross country this fall 2023.
- You must have a valid physical on or after 4/1/23 to participate in summer runs. If this is an issue, reach out to a Coach, we will work with you!
- You must register on final forms for cross country 2023.
- We will communicate via remind throughout the summer. Here is the link to sign up to be notified of any schedule changes this summer!
- Try and join the exclusive 100 mile club! Here is a running log to keep track of your miles.
2023 Cross Country information will be shared in late summer
NEMS Home Cross Country Course Map: Our home XC course is behind White River Elementary (19000 Cumberland Rd Noblesville, IN 46060). HERE is an aerial view of the course map with distances marked.
- 2023 Season Schedule to be shared later in summer.
- Practices will be Monday-Friday from 3:50 to 5:15 pm at Noblesville East Middle School.
- If you plan on participating, you need a valid physical on or after 4/1/23 and final forms turned in.
- If the physical form (on or after 4/1/23) and Final Forms are not turned in, Coaches can NOT let your runner participate in any practices or meets.
- Noblesville School Final Forms Website
- If you wish to take your runner home after away meets, you must sign and return this transportation release form before the first away meet.
- There is bus transportation for the 2023 season! A transportation fee of $25 is due before the first meet. Here is the form and a check can be made out to Noblesville East Middle School.
- Remind: Remind is a notification service. You need to join this in order to receive communication from coaches. Text this phone number: 81010. Send this code: @nemsxc2023
- Team shop link to be shared later