Download our FREE ParentSquare app for iOS or Android
Downloading the mobile app is the easiest way to receive all Posts, Events, Sign Up Requests, Photos, and Files. Users can enable app notifications when a message is posted. Make sure you sign in with the same email listed in the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
Noblesville Schools uses ParentSquare to streamline all family communications through email, text, and app notifications. ParentSquare automatically generates an account for parents/guardians, which includes their preferred email address and phone number. We encourage accessing their accounts so they can download the mobile app and update their preferences to determine when and how they are notified.
What can I do with ParentSquare?
- Receive notifications and alerts from the district/school(s) via email, text, or app notification
- Choose to receive information as it comes or all at once (daily digest)
- Communicate in your preferred language (70+ languages available)
- Comment on school postings to engage in your school community
- Direct message and chat with teachers, staff, and other parents
- Participate in group messages
- Sign up for parent-teacher conferences with smart online technology
- Send payments, sign forms and permission slips, receive attendance notifications, sign up for parent-teacher conferences or to volunteer, and more all from your phone or web portal
- Parents and Students – Login to your account here.
- If you need assistance logging into your account, please contact your school secretary.