Ready to Make the Commitment?
A key factor in successful mentoring is the quality of the relationship between the mentor and the student, and research finds that sustained contact enhances developmental relationships. In order to cultivate a solid foundation to grow a strong developmental relationship, trust and dependability are required. That means we need you to be confident in your commitment. Signing up ensures that you will commit to a schedule of:
- 30-45 minute biweekly sessions
- The length of at least one school year
- Attendance at training, orientation, and events
If you’re ready to make that commitment, we invite you to set aside approximately 20 minutes to fill out the Mentor Application.
What happens next?
After filling out the application, a member of the Compass Mentoring team will review your application and contact you to set up an interview if selected.
Upon completion of the interview process, you will:
- Obtain your background check
- Attend training and orientation
- Meet your match and their family
- Begin your mentoring journey!
Have more questions?