Questions about the Pandemic EBT cards?
The Family and Social Services Administration administers P-EBT cards. FSSA determines the amount and frequency of payments. Click here for more information
- A summer payment was issued on July 18 to all free or reduced children. Students had to be qualified by May 2022.
- If a card had already been issued for a child, the funds were re-loaded
- If a student was new to the program and did not have a card, it will be mailed.
- Processing is slow. Please be patient.
- Noblesville Schools does not issue this card. They only make the free/reduced determination.