Questions about the Pandemic EBT cards?
The Family and Social Services Administration administers P-EBT cards. FSSA determines the amount and frequency of payments. Click here for more information
- If a card has already been issued to a child, the funds are reloaded, and new cards are not mailed. Each eligible child is assigned their own card and benefits.
- Noblesville Schools does not issue this card. They only make the free/reduced determination.
- If a replacement P-EBT card is needed, it must be requested HERE, not from the EBT customer service number on the back of the EBT card.
- Allow for 6 weeks to receive a replacement card
- Noblesville Schools cannot check the status of a replacement card