Enrolling a New Student

  • Welcome to Noblesville High School, we are so happy to have you!
    Need to enroll a new Student in the High School?
    To begin the enrollment process:
    1. Please complete the "New Student Enrollment Form" and
    2. email it to leeann_parish@nobl.k12.in.us along with the required documentation from this listing: "listing".   
    Documents Needed
    Parents will need to bring the following documents to register a new student:
    • Child's original Birth Certificate or legal citizenship documents
    • Copy of current updated Immunization Records
    • 1 Proof of Residency document (current utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage paperwork)
    • Picture ID from parent/guardian (driver's license)
    • Child's Social Security Card (if available)
    • Legal Guardianship documents (if applicable)
    • All school records
    • IEP (if applicable)
    • Withdrawal from previous school
    • Fees are not due at this time; parents will be billed after the school year begins.