Noblesville East Middle School
Thank you for choosing Noblesville Schools! If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our Middle school boundary maps.
To enroll at Noblesville East Middle School for School Year 2021-22 - please complete the NEMS New Enrollment 2021-22. Please direct questions regarding enrollments to NEMS Registrar, Alice McBride, at (317) 773-0782 select 3/Registrar or dial ext. 16121 or email at email@example.com. NEMS Inscripción 2021-22 Para assistencia en sespanol, contactar firstname.lastname@example.org.
The documents listed below are required at the time of registration:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity
- driver's license
- permanent resident card
- employment authorization card
- original or certified copy of birth certificate
- consular report of birth abroad
- Proof of residency - Provide one from the list below in the parent/guardian's name with Noblesville address.
- utility bill within the last 30 days
- residence deed,
- lease agreement
- contract agreement
- mortgage paperwork
Note: Partial residency document's are accepted in most extreme circumstances. Residency procedures do not apply to student's experiencing homelessness.
Curricular Materials: Fees are not due at registration; parents/guardians will be billed.Student team assignments and schedules are created after registration is complete.Bus information will be provided at registration.After enrolling, please Visit our "Welcome New Families" Page for important school & district information.
- Current immunization records - Immunization Requirements
- Court-ordered guardianship, custody or restraint documents (if applicable)