Noblesville East Middle School
Thank you for choosing Noblesville Schools! If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to the Middle school boundary maps.
Enrollment for Noblesville East Middle School for the 2023-24 School Year (starting July 31, 2023) is now open. Please complete the NEMS 2023-24 Enrollment Form (English/Spanish). Enrollment documents and any questions regarding enrollment can be directed to NEMS Registrar, Alice McBride, at email: email@example.com or 317-773-0782 select 3/registrar, or dial ext#16121. Para assistencia en sespanol, cantactar. firstname.lastname@example.org or Inscripción 23-24 Año Escolar.
The documents listed below are required at the time of registration:
- Your child's birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity
- Driver's license or state ID card
- Permanent resident card
- Employment authorization card
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate
- Consular report of birth abroad
- Proof of residency - Provide one from the list below in the parent/guardian's name with Noblesville address.
- utility bill within the last 30 days
- residence mortgage, deed or contract
- lease agreement
Note: Partial residency documents are accepted in most extreme circumstances. Residency procedures do not apply to students experiencing homelessness.
Curricular Materials: Fees are not due at registration; parents/guardians will be billed.Student team assignments and schedules are created after registration is complete.Bus information will be provided at registration.After enrolling, please visit our "Welcome New Families" Page for important school & district information.Please be sure to sign up for ParentSquare to receive school communications.
- Current immunization records - Immunization Requirements
- Guardianship documents (if applicable)
- Court ordered guardianship documents
- Court ordered custody documents
- Court ordered restraint documents