Noblesville East Middle School
Thank you for choosing Noblesville Schools! If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary maps .
To enroll at Noblesville East Middle School, please complete the New Student Enrollment Form . Please direct questions regarding enrollments to NEMS Registrar, Alice McBride, at (317) 773-0782 ext. 16121 by selecting option #3 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Para asistencia en espanol, contactar email@example.com
The documents listed below are required at the time of registration:
Textbook Rental: Fees are not due at registration; parents/guardians will be billed.Student team assignments and schedules are created after registration is complete.After Enrollment: Please Visit our "Welcome New Families" Page for important school & district information.
- Original certified birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity (driver's license, passport, permanent resident card)
- Proof of residency (current utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage paperwork)
- Current immunization records - Immunization Requirements
- Proof of guardianship or custody documents (if applicable)
- Report card or records from previous school (if available)
- IEP/504/ILP records (if applicable)