Student Accident Insurance

  • Student accident insurance is available through 1st Agency.

    Go to:

    Choose Indiana as the state from the drop-down list under Find Your School K-12 then click on Go

    Look for Noblesville Schools and print the brochure/enrollment form PDF to enroll via mail OR enroll online with a credit card.