• Address Change  (9-12): 

    Proof of Residency is required: Current Utility bill (dated within 30 days) Residence mortgage, Lease, Deed or Contract Parent/Guardian emails one of the following documents in their name (showing address) to leeann_parish@nobl.k12.in.us


    Enrolling Your Student (9-12):

    To begin the enrollment process: Please complete the "New Student Enrollment Form" and email it along with the required documentation "listing" to leeann_parish@nobl.k12.in.us


    Leaving NHS? (9-12):

    If you are transferring to another school during this summer; please download and complete the "Summer Transfer Form" and email it to leeann_parish@nobl.k12.in.us to complete withdrawal procedures.


    Social Security Student Benefits (9-12):

    If you need NHS to certify full-time attendance in order to establish the student's eligibility: Complete page 2 of Form SSA-1372-BK (student signs form & includes their SS#) Email all 7 pages of form to leeann_parish@nobl.k12.in.us


    Legal Guardianship Change (9-12):

    Email entire legal document with judge's stamp and seal to leeann_parish@nobl.k12.in.us


    Transcripts (Current Students):

    Students needing transcript for scholarship, car insurance discount or any other reason must make request to leeann_parish@nobl.k12.in.us


    Transcripts (Graduated or Former Students):

    Must make your request through www.parchment.com


    Education Verifications and/or Military Letters:

    Email request along with signed release page to leeann_parish@nobl.k12.in.us


    School Records or Request for Records:

    Please email leeann_parish@nobl.k12.in.us