We are Noblesville Schools.
When the community thinks of schools they often think of teachers, but schools do not run with teachers alone. Our support personnel are integral to the everyday functioning of our education system.
Custodians, secretaries and other support staff like classroom instructional assistants, bus drivers, maintenance employees, food service staff, technology professionals, and financial personnel make up more than half of the district’s over 1,500 employees.
Noblesville Schools is the largest employer in Noblesville and one of the top performing school districts in the state of Indiana. While our teachers and district leadership are often recognized for the important part they play in this success, our talented and committed support staff are also key players in ensuring Noblesville Schools best serves students.
Why Noblesville Schools?
You have many employment opportunities to consider, but what makes the difference between a good workplace and a great one? CULTURE.
We’re proud to highlight examples like this of our culture of caring, innovation and excellence.
- An opportunity to be part of a mission of educating and caring for young people.
- Appreciation and respect for creative ideas, and a willingness to try new things.
- A commitment that all staff are supported, respected and celebrated. All means all.
- A culture that values strong relationships and employee recognition for all staff groups.
- A focus on what’s best for kids, and the recognition that support staff are critical to supporting our students’ learning, social/emotional needs, and health and safety.
In 2019, Noblesville Schools compared salaries for our staff support groups with over 20 area schools districts, and gave support staff an average 6% raise to ensure our salaries are competitive.
Depending on work function and schedule, our total compensation packages can include salary, medical, dental, vision, wellness, life insurance, disability, savings and retirement.
We also offer flexible schedules, including seasonal breaks, part-time opportunities and paid vacation for some employee groups.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.
Our employees are best at describing what it’s like to work at Noblesville Schools! Hear from one of our bus drivers and a food service staff member on why they chose Noblesville Schools.
Apply for current openings here or contact our Human Resources department at (317) 773-3171.