We Are Noblesville Schools.
Our high-quality teachers are at the heart of our mission and our success, and taking care of them is a top priority for our principals and district leaders. Learn more about how we develop and support teachers.
We serve over 10,000 students across 10 different schools in Noblesville, Indiana and as one of the top districts in the state, we’re often studied by other high-performing schools. We’ve been recognized as K-12 leaders in several areas including: educational technology, workforce development, school safety, special education, diversity and hands-on STEM learning.
Noblesville Schools boasts over 300 athletic teams, clubs and organizations, and our students and staff are frequently recognized at state and national level competitions for their achievements.
Read more about our awards and accolades.
Why Noblesville Schools?
You have many employment opportunities to consider, but what makes the difference between a good school and a great school? CULTURE.
We’re proud to highlight the following examples of our culture of caring, innovation and excellence.
- Celebrations and social events that build camaraderie and strong relationships among teachers and administrators. Teachers of the Year is just one example.
- Community service opportunities to support your favorite causes.
- An environment where staff learning is prioritized with ongoing, regularly scheduled educator professional development opportunities.
- A mentor network of instructional coaches, media specialists, behavioral specialists, counselors, social workers, professional learning communities and administrators. Noblesville Schools Teaching and Learning
- Appreciation and respect for creative ideas, and a willingness to try new things.
- A commitment that all students and staff are supported, respected and celebrated. All means all.
- Dozens of up-to-date safety and mental health enhancements including full-time Noblesville Police Department school resource officers in every building, secure entry procedures, school safety dogs, and social/emotional education and resources.
- Formal and informal teacher recognitions to celebrate successes. Noblesville Schools Teachers of the Year
- Engaged parents and supporters through active parent teacher organizations and a Noblesville Schools Education Foundation.
To see our culture in action, watch We Are Noblesville Schools, follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, and view our employee photo gallery.
In recent years, Noblesville Schools has reached agreements to provide our teachers with their largest pay increases in almost 40 years. But compensation is more than that. In addition to salary, savings/retirement, medical, vision, dental, and life insurance/disability we also offer:
- A balanced calendar schedule with 2 weeks off for fall, winter and spring breaks, and 8 weeks off over the summer.
- Paid personal time off, as well as dependent care and sabbatical leave opportunities.
- Staff discounts for onsite preschool and before/after school childcare.
- Wellness initiatives including an employee health clinic and social/emotional resources.
Calling Noblesville Home.
Noblesville, Indiana, just north of Indianapolis, is home to approximately 60,000 residents and is centrally located among other award-winning community neighbors Carmel, Fishers and Westfield. Noblesville is known for being “hipstoric” (hip vibe + historic charm) and is home to a thriving system of trails, artistic experiences, markets, concert venues, dining, festivals and shopping.
Noblesville residents feel a strong connection with Noblesville Schools and are highly engaged through athletics, performing arts, citywide school festivals, school community outreach programs, parades and more.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It.
Our teachers are best at describing what it’s like to be a Noblesville Schools educator! Hear from a recent college graduate and an experienced new hire teacher on why they chose Noblesville Schools.
Recent College Graduate Olivia Frey- Elementary Educator
Experienced New Hire Travis Owens- Secondary Educator
Apply for current openings here or contact our Human Resources department at (317) 773-3171.