Registration for Miller Explorers 2021-22 is Open!
*We are currently full and/or on a waiting list at the following sites: Hazel Dell, Hinkle Creek, Noble Crossing, & Promise Road. Even though we are full at those sites, we highly encourage all families interested in registering their student(s) to do so because circumstances can change at any time! The registration fee will not be changed unless we have space available in the program to accept your registration.*
If you are interested in enrolling in Miller Explorers, follow the directions below to create an EZChildTrack account and register your child(ren) for Miller Explorers:
Registration options are as follows:
3 days AM only: $30/week
3 days PM only: $55/week
3 days AM & PM: $65/week
5 days AM only: $40/week
5 days PM only: $80/week
5 days AM & PM: $90/week
There is a one-time $30 registration fee for all weekly options.
Directions to register for Miller Explorers:
Miller Explorers uses EZChildTrack to make registration, daily operation, and payment a smooth process for all.
Follow the directions below to create an EZChildTrack account and register your child(ren) for Miller Explorers (2021-2022 school year):
- go to https://www.ezchildtrack.com/Noblesville/parent
- select the dark blue box on the right to register as a new parent (This will not show if you are using a phone to register. Please use a computer to register or switch the view on your phone to desktop view. Mobile version does not show all options.)
- create one family account and add your child/children to your account
- all items with a red bar to the left are mandatory
- a non-refundable registration is due at the time of registration
- the system will prompt you with remaining directions and reminders
- once your application is approved, you will receive an email with your username and password
- you will receive a SECOND email once your registration has been accepted
Please make sure to read the Miller Explorers Guidelines prior to submitting an application.