We are currently on a waiting list at all Miller Explorer sites for the 20-21 school year. If you are interested in getting onto our waiting lists, follow the directions below to create an EZChildTrack account and register your child(ren) for Miller Explorers (2020-2021 school year):
Registration options are as follows:
3 days AM only: $30/week
3 days PM only: $55/week
3 days AM & PM: $65/week
5 days AM only: $40/week
5 days PM only: $80/week
5 days AM & PM: $90/week
There is a one-time $30 registration fee for all weekly options.
Please view our 20-21 Miller Explorers Guidelines for more information on our program.
*Due to COVID-19, Miller Explorers will be closing at 5:30 p.m. instead of 6:00 p.m. for the 2020-21 school year to allow staff extra time to deep clean.
Directions to register for Miller Explorers:
Miller Explorers uses EZChildTrack to make registration, daily operation, and payment a smooth process for all.
Follow the directions below to create an EZChildTrack account and register your child(ren) for Miller Explorers (2020-2021 school year):
- go to https://www.ezchildtrack.com/Noblesville/parent
- select the dark blue box on the right to register as a new parent (This will not show if you are using a phone to register. Please use a computer to register or switch the view on your phone to desktop view. Mobile version does not show all options.)
- create one family account and add your child/children to your account
- all items with a red bar to the left are mandatory
- a non-refundable registration is due at the time of registration
- the system will prompt you with remaining directions and reminders
- once your application is approved, you will receive an email with your username and password
Please make sure to read the Miller Explorers Guidelines prior to submitting an application.