Registration for Miller Explorers for the 2021-2022 school year will be opening to new families on Monday, May 10th!
Please view our 20-21 Miller Explorers Guidelines for more information on our program.
*Due to COVID-19, Miller Explorers will be closing at 5:30 p.m. instead of 6:00 p.m. to allow staff extra time to deep clean.
If you are interested in enrolling in Miller Explorers for the current school year, follow the directions below to create an EZChildTrack account and register your child(ren) for Miller Explorers (2020-2021 school year):
Registration options are as follows:
3 days AM only: $30/week
3 days PM only: $55/week
3 days AM & PM: $65/week
5 days AM only: $40/week
5 days PM only: $80/week
5 days AM & PM: $90/week
There is a one-time $30 registration fee for all weekly options.
Directions to register for Miller Explorers:
Miller Explorers uses EZChildTrack to make registration, daily operation, and payment a smooth process for all.
Follow the directions below to create an EZChildTrack account and register your child(ren) for Miller Explorers (2020-2021 school year):
- go to https://www.ezchildtrack.com/Noblesville/parent
- select the dark blue box on the right to register as a new parent (This will not show if you are using a phone to register. Please use a computer to register or switch the view on your phone to desktop view. Mobile version does not show all options.)
- create one family account and add your child/children to your account
- all items with a red bar to the left are mandatory
- a non-refundable registration is due at the time of registration
- the system will prompt you with remaining directions and reminders
- once your application is approved, you will receive an email with your username and password
Please make sure to read the Miller Explorers Guidelines prior to submitting an application.