Noblesville Schools Community Resources
Information Sharing (community): Noblesville Schools want to provide the community resources to educate and inform, providing the best support for students.Noblesville Schools Community Workshops-Presentations
- August 2019 Parent School Safety Session
- May 2019 Safety and Mental Health Update
- July 18, 2018 Safety Update Meeting
- Safety-Community Presentation July 2018
- ALICE Training Institute is a shooter civilian response training for all organizations, ALICE (Alert, Lockdown, Inform, Counter, Evacuate) Training instructor led classes provide preparation and a plan for individuals and organizations on how to more proactively handle the threat of an aggressive intruder or active shooter event.
Speakup App, Noblesville Schools and our community want to model and promote, Do the Right Thing! Noblesville Schools provide a means to help prevent bullying! A confidential app to report bullying and other inappropriate behaviors has been developed and added to secondary student Ipads. Any inappropriate or concerning behavior should be reported immediately.
Resources for Supporting Students
NASP, National Association of School Psychologists
- Trauma: Brief Facts and Tips for Children and Adults-(English & Spanish)
- Talking to Children About Violence
- Talking to Children About Violence, Tips for Parents and Educators