Welcome to Noblesville West Middle School
Thank you for choosing Noblesville Schools! If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary maps .
To enroll at Noblesville West Middle School, please call the registrar at (317) 776-7792 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an appointment. Registration appointments take approximately 30 minutes.
Para asistencia en espanol, contactar email@example.com
Enrollment for the 2020-2021 school year will begin February, 3, 2020. Please enroll at the school your child will attend. Evening enrollment is available at our Educational Services Center (ESC), 18025 River Road, Noblesville, on the following dates:
- Feb 5, 12, 19, 26 and March 4, 11 from 5pm to 7pm
Please bring the documents listed below at the time of registration.
Textbook Rental: Fees are not due at registration; parents/guardians will be billed.Student team assignments and schedules are created after registration is complete.Bus information will be provided at registration or you may contact the Transportation department at (317) 773-7203.
- Original certified birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity (driver's license, passport, permanent resident card)
- Proof of residency (current utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage paperwork)
- Current immunization records - Immunization Requirements
- Proof of guardianship or custody documents (if applicable)
- Report card or records from previous school (if available)
- IEP/504/ILP records (if applicable)
Additional links for new families: