Welcome to Noblesville West Middle School
Thank you for choosing Noblesville Schools! If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary maps .
* Students new to Noblesville for the 2019-2020 school year should register at the school they will attend through May 31,2019. Beginning June 3rd, through July 18, enrollment can be completed at the Educational Services Center.
To enroll at Noblesville West Middle School, please call the registrar at (317) 776-7792 to schedule an appointment. Registration appointments take approximately 30 minutes. Appointments can be scheduled between 8am and 2pm.
Summer Enrollment can be completed at the Educational Services Center (ESC), 18025 River Rd, Noblesville. Summer Enrollment Hours are:June 3 through June 27: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 10am to 5pm. Thursday 10am to 7pm.July 1 through July 18: Monday through Thursday 10am to 7pm.** A Spanish interpreter is available June 13, June 27, July 11 and July 18 from 5pm to 7pm.Please bring the documents listed below at the time of registration.
Textbook Rental: Fees are not due at registration; parents/guardians will be billed. Noblesville Schools offers an optional protection plan for iPads. More information can be found at MillerCare+Student team assignments and schedules are created after registration is complete.Bus information will be provided at registration or you may contact the Transportation department at (317) 773-7203.
- Original certified birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity (driver's license, passport, permanent resident card)
- Proof of residency (current utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage paperwork)
- Current immunization records - Immunization Requirements
- Proof of guardianship or custody documents (if applicable)
- Report card or records from previous school (if available)
- IEP/504/ILP records (if applicable)
Additional links for new families: