Welcome to Noblesville West Middle School
Thank you for choosing Noblesville Schools! If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary maps .
By declaration of the Governor, all Indiana school buildings are closed for the 19-20 school year. To enroll at Noblesville West Middle School, please complete the New Student Enrollment Request or call the Educational Services Center at (317) 773-3171.
Para asistencia en espanol, contactar email@example.com
The documents listed below are required at the time of registration:
Textbook Rental: Fees are not due at registration; parents/guardians will be billed.Student team assignments and schedules are created after registration is complete.Bus information will be provided at registration or you may contact the Transportation department at (317) 773-7203.
- Original certified birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity (driver's license, passport, permanent resident card)
- Proof of residency (current utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage paperwork)
- Current immunization records - Immunization Requirements
- Proof of guardianship or custody documents (if applicable)
- Report card or records from previous school (if available)
- IEP/504/ILP records (if applicable)
Additional links for new families: