Welcome to Noblesville West Middle School
Thank you for choosing Noblesville Schools! If you are not sure which school your child will attend, please refer to our school boundary maps .
* Students new to Noblesville for the 2019-2020 school year should register beginning April 15, 2019.To enroll at Noblesville West Middle School, please call the registrar at (317) 776-7792 to schedule an appointment. Registration appointments take approximately 30 minutes. Appointments can be scheduled between 8am and 2pm.Evening enrollment for the 2019-2020 school year will be available April 18 and May 2, 2019 from 5-7pm at the Educational Services Center, 18025 River Rd, Noblesville.
Please bring the documents listed below at the time of registration.
Textbook Rental: Fees are not due at registration; parents/guardians will be billed. Noblesville Schools offers an optional protection plan for iPads. More information can be found at MillerCare+Student team assignments and schedules are created after registration is complete.Bus information will be provided at registration or you may contact the Transportation department at (317) 773-7203.
- Original certified birth certificate
- Parent/Guardian proof of identity (driver's license, passport, permanent resident card)
- Proof of residency (current utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage paperwork)
- Current immunization records - Immunization Requirements
- Proof of guardianship or custody documents (if applicable)
- Report card or records from previous school (if available)
- IEP/504/ILP records (if applicable)
Additional links for new families: