Bilingual Family Liaison
Educational Services Center
(317) 773-7060 ext. 10605
- Build relationships with local community partners and work collaboratively to provide resources to our second language families.
- Provide leadership and training to the ESL Parent Advisory Team. Offer free classes and workshops that will expand the acculturation skills of our second language families.
- Offer classes or informational meetings that will help second language parents better understand the curriculum and support their student.
- Offer informational meetings to help parents understand processes, procedures, protocols and programs across the district.
- Offer second language families an interpreter at parent meetings, IEPs and other events.