Requesting Final Senior Transcripts
REQUESTING YOUR FINAL TRANSCRIPT
Graduating seniors in the class of 2023 must request their final transcripts to be sent to the college they plan to attend between Today, May 24th and Friday, June 2.
If you already requested your transcript, you must request it in Naviance again between today and June 2.
Student passwords will change on June 2. You must request your final transcript before this date.
The NHS counseling staff will process requests and send transcripts by the end of June. Please note: it may take colleges several days/weeks to process the transcript that was sent.
Please follow the steps below to request your final transcript in Naviance:
1. Log in to Naviance by following this link.
2. Click the “Student” button and sign in using Clever.
3. On the home screen of Naviance, click the “Colleges I’m applying to” button.
4. Check the box next to the college where you would like your final transcript sent, and then select “Request Transcript”
5. Check the box next to “Final Transcript,” and double check to make sure your college is listed under “Where are you sending your transcript?” Then click “Request and Finish.”
6. Last step! Indicate the college you are attending by selecting your college from the drop down menu and clicking “Update.”
Students who miss the deadline and need to request a transcript after June 2, 2023 will need to do so through Parchment for a fee. Requests through Naviance will no longer be processed after this date.
Students must set up their own Parchment account using a personal email address.
Students should not use an older sibling’s account as the account name does not change and will be canceled.
If a Student has a problem with Parchment - they must contact Parchment directly, as this is a Third Party Company we use for all graduated Students.
Transcripts are not sent immediately. Please expect processing time from both NHS and the college to whom you are sending.