Requesting Transcripts for Dual Credit Courses


    Students must request these transcripts directly from the college/university that awarded the credit.

    **Colleges and universities will not accept a high school transcript as proof of credit earned

    **Students should wait until Mid June to request transcripts from colleges/universities
    To request transcripts from our dual credit partners, please view the links below:
    Indiana University (Advanced College Project)
    Indiana University Kokomo
    Ivy Tech Community College
    *Please review this document  prior to creating your Parchment account and making your request from Ivy Tech.
    Vincennes University

    Ball State University

    Note: Transfer policies vary by institution. Only the college or university in which a student plans to enroll can decide whether credit is transferable. Because of this, it is important to check with each institution. Click here for suggestions on what to ask when contacting the Office of Admissions and/or academic departments at colleges or universities.
    For PLTW credits that don't give dual credit use the link above to see if you are eligible to receive college credit for completing the high school course(s). 
    Transferring Credits to Other Institutions in Indiana 
    The Indiana Legislature passed House Enrolled Act 1347, now known at Public Law 185-2006 in the spring of 2006. It requires that the credits for dual credit courses that appear on the state's Core Transfer Library must transfer from one state institution (such as Indiana University) to another according to the articulation agreements that are in place. For information about the Core Transfer Library and the agreements that have been put in place, go to the TransferIN website
    *Courses marked "CTL" on the NHS Dual Credit List are in the Core Transfer Library.