Noblesville Schools is a nationally recognized school district serving Noblesville, Indiana, a community named one of the best small cities in the United States. Noblesville Schools serves over 10,000 students and over 1,500 employees across 10 different school sites.
The academic achievements of our students make us a top-performing, “A” district in the state of Indiana, and led Newsweek and The Daily Beast to name Noblesville High School one of the best high schools in the nation.
Noblesville Schools has been studied by other top-performing school districts in Indiana, and around the world, looking to emulate our success on a variety of education initiatives. Our teachers and school leadership are highly accomplished and are often invited to serve as experts in their fields at the national level.
Our recent accolades:
- Noblesville High School has been rated a best high school in the
- We’re an all A district as rated by the Indiana Department of Education- the
only one in Hamilton County to be all A over the least 2 years.
- NHS, West, East, Hinkle, Hazel Dell, Noble Crossing and Promise
Road are 4-star schools.
- East Middle School and Noble Crossing were named as best examples
in the state of high quality education practices by the Indiana Department of
- Noblesville High School has been named to the national Advanced
Placement (AP) Honor Roll and recognized at the state level for AP achievement.
- Noblesville Schools has been named an Apple Distinguished
Program for our leadership with educational technology.
- We’re one of only a few districts in the nation with Project
Lead the Way STEM curriculum implemented K-12.
- We’re the only district in the state with Project Fit equipment
and curriculum at all elementary schools.
- We’re a Champions Together school, one of only 26 in the state, as honored by Special
- We’re a Best Community for Music Education as named by the National Association
of Music Merchants Foundation.
- We’re rated the best in Hamilton County for our initial bus
fleet safety record.
- Our high school internship program is the largest in the state.
- NHS is a Safe Sports School, one of only nine schools in Indiana with the
- We’re a state role model for workforce development initiatives.
- We’re a state role model with the City of Noblesville for the
Noblesville Works soft skills collaboration.
- One of our teachers was named Indiana Innovations Award winner
of the year- an accolade not typically given to educators.
- One of our counselors was named the Indiana Middle School Counselor
of the Year.
- One of our elementary principals is a prestigious Woodrow Wilson
education fellowship winner.
- Our Student Services/Special Education Director has been named
president of the Indiana Commission of Special Education Administrators.
- Our accomplished teachers often serve as role models for other
educators by presenting at conferences, and two of our teachers were recently
awarded prestigious Lilly Endowment fellowships.
- Noblesville Schools, in collaboration with the City of
Noblesville, Hamilton County and Ivy Tech, was awarded the Local Government
Cooperation award from the Association of Indiana Counties.
- West Middle School was chosen by the Indiana Department of
Education to host a statewide robotics competition.
- We have numerous students who receive state and national
recognition for their academic, athletic and performing art accomplishments.
- We are regularly studied by surrounding high-performing
districts looking to emulate our success, and recently a delegation of Chinese
educators came to study our STEM programming.
- A recent survey of the Noblesville community showed that 94% of
respondents felt Noblesville Schools was meeting or exceeding education