The Noblesville Schools Education Foundation is a nonprofit organization established in 1987 to promote, sponsor, fund, organize, and implement programs and to assist individual educators in the pursuit of excellence in education within the public school system in Noblesville.
The foundation has six objectives:
- The promotion of excellence in teaching.
- The establishment of a teacher recognition and reward program based on excellence in teaching.
- The encouragement of programs demonstrating concepts of enlightened thinking and progressive attitudes for educators.
- The administration of a financial assistance program which may include grants, scholarships, programs, studies, materials, capital assets, or equipment.
- The fostering of a sense of common goals between the community and the teaching profession.
- The provision of a positive force in the development of youth and the improvement of the school system to enhance the future of the community.