Noblesville Schools' Speech-Language TherapistsIn preparing students for a learner-centered culture where students will be able to communicate, collaborate, analyze, create, innovate and solve problems, speech/language skills are highly regarded. As Speech/Language Pathologists (SLP) in the Noblesville Schools, it is our mission to provide support to students, age 3-high school. We provide direct support to students to teach and improve their communication skills so that they will be able to effectively communicate in the classroom receptively, verbally and collaboratively with peers as well as in their written performance. Communication skills are a vital part of a learner-centered culture which fosters future-ready skills to meet the needs of our quickly changing world. Speech Language Pathologists collaborate with general education teachers to align therapy goals with the curriculum, and offer suggestions to incorporate language and articulation development across environments: classroom, school, community and career. To learn more about SLPs, visit their powerpoint
AdministrationNoblesville Schools'Speech-Language PathologistsHazel Dell Elem. 773-2914Judith MathewBeth HerzogHinkle Creek Elem. 776-0840Mindy PageTaryn JohnsKatie HannahNoble Crossing Elem. 773-2850Beth HerzogJodie TomlinsonNorth Elem. 773-0482Marsha SchneiderShannon FuellingPromise Road Elem. 773-7060Stony Creek Elem. 773-0582Megan BatesWhite River Elem. 770-2080Gwen SaffaAnastasia LucichNoblesville East Middle School 773-0782Courtney FosterNoblesville West Middle School 776-7792Jennifer LagomarcinoShannon FuellingNoblesville High School 773-4680Stacy MillikanPrivate SchoolsShannon FuellingHolly Coons
How to Support Speech and Language Development at Home
- ELearning for Articulation @ www.slpnataliesnyders.com
- ELearning for language www.slpnataliesnyders.com
- Twenty-5 minute speech therapy activities that you can do at home
- 7 Easy Things You Can Do To Improve Speech And Language
- Homework Calendars Calendars containing many activity ideas to support language and articulation
- Read Works Articles are arranged by grade level and can be used to target vocabulary, comprehension, articulation, grammar. Search for any article(s) of interest to your child!
- Free Language Stuff This website has documents to download that are organized by language skills.
- Autism Teaching Strategies This website has strategies and downloadable documents to work social language/pragmatic language skills.