The following documentation is required for
- Current immunization records
- Original certified birth certificate
- Proof of identity
- Proof of residency
- Proof of guardianship (if applicable)
Proof of Identity Documents
- Driver’s license or state ID card
- Permanent resident card
- Employment authorization card
- Passport or passport card
- Original or certified copy of birth certificate
- Consular report of birth abroad
Proof of Residency Documents
Partial residency documents are only accepted in the most extreme
circumstances. Residency procedures do not apply to homeless students.
Provide one item from the list below:
- Utility bill, credit card or hospital bill (within
30 days of enrollment date)
- Residence mortgage, lease, deed or contract
Provide two items from the list below:
- Bank statement (within 30 days)
- Pre-printed pay stub (within 30 days)
- Valid homeowner’s, renter’s or car insurance policy
(within one year)
- Survey of your Noblesville property
- Indiana voter’s registration card
- First class mail from federal, state court or agency
(within 30 days)
Guardianship Documents (If applicable)
- Court ordered guardianship documents
- Court ordered custody documents
- Court ordered restraint documents
Please note: Fees are not due at this time; parents will be billed after the school year begins.
Medical Information for Enrollment
Please be aware of immunization changes for the 2017-18 school year and visit the Health Services page for immunization details and information about medications at school. If you have any medical concerns or questions, please call the school nurse at your student’s home building.
Need to complete a new student enrollment from home?
Information about Noblesville Schools
Demographics Verification for Current Students
Parents of students currently enrolled with Noblesville Schools are asked each year to verify
that the school has current contact information, to update any changes
in a child's medical history, and to agree to technology usage
permissions. Verification and updates are made through the icon link in the PowerSchool Parent Portal. Sign into the Parent Portal, click the Demographic Update icon, view the information on file with the school under each tab and confirm.
You must sign in as a parent in order to see the Demographic Update link and make any changes.