The Hinkle Creek Learning Community works in partnership, to meet the diverse educational needs of its students in a positive and safe learning environment.
Through our Learning Community:
- Students will learn essential skills, taught at the appropriate level.
- Students will participate in a curriculum enhanced with technology and its applications to real life situations.
- Students will use Lifeskills to work cooperatively and communicate effectively.
- Students will become aware of diversity in our community; using respect, compassion, and tolerance.
- Students will be guided to develop a regular pattern of attendance, a good work ethic, and the ability to
establish and seek personal goals.