To register a new student in grades 9-12, please contact the high school counseling department at (317) 776-6257 to make a new student enrollment appointment.
Parents will need to bring the following documents to register a new student:
- Child's original Birth Certificate or legal citizenship documents
- Copy of current updated Immunization Records
- 1 Proof of Residency document (current utility bill, lease agreement, mortgage paperwork)
- Picture ID from parent/guardian (driver's license)
- Child's Social Security Card (if available)
- Legal Guardianship documents (if applicable)
- All school records
- IEP (if applicable)
- Withdrawal from previous school
- Fees are not due at this time; parents will be billed after the school year begins.