Noblesville Schools Engage. Inspire. Empower.
Engaged in intellectual pursuits
Inspired to challenge the present
Empowered to adapt, innovate, and succeed today and tomorrow
Noblesville Schools creates an inclusive, learner-centered culture that develops future-ready skills through relevant experiences supported by strong relationships that celebrate diversity and promote equity among students, staff, parents, and the community.
Noblesville Schools is committed to:
- Teaching students to think critically, engage in dialogue, listen, consider multiple perspectives, use their voice, and value the humanity of others
- Promoting equity, access, participation, and honoring the rights of all students, staff and families through our policies, procedures, and practices
- Responding to and meeting the unique needs of students, staff and families
- Cultivating trust, valuing dignity, empathy, and respect for students, staff, and families through words and actions
- Engaging in ongoing, relevant, equity-centered professional development to create more equitable opportunities for all
- Recruiting, supporting, retaining, and continually developing a culturally competent staff
Non-Discrimination and Anti-Harassment
Noblesville Schools is committed to providing a safe, welcoming and respectful educational experience for all students and staff. Go here to learn more, including who to contact with questions or concerns.
Framework for Learning