The Noblesville Schools Education Foundation presents an annual award to a graduating senior using the following criteria:
- The recipient shall plan to obtain a Bachelor's Degree in Education.
- The scholarship shall be based on academic standing, character, leadership, service and interest in the field of education.
- The award is to be used for tuition, books and supplies as required.
The Noblesville Schools Education Foundation offers a tuition scholarship for classroom teachers in Noblesville Schools. The purpose of the scholarship is to assist a classroom teacher in taking a college course that will improve classroom instruction. One scholarship for one course and books (up to a maximum of $750) will be offered each year. The following criteria is used:
- The recipient must be a full-time classroom teacher in Noblesville Schools.
- The recipient must be committed to returning to Noblesville Schools for the following school year after the scholarship is awarded.