Enrollment Documents and Forms
A child who is five years of age on or before August 1st may attend Kindergarten in the State of Indiana [Indiana Code 20-33-2-7]. Parents/guardians of a child who will turn five between August 1st and September 1st may appeal to be considered for early entrance [Indiana Code 20-33-2-7 (a)] by Noblesville Schools.
Noblesville Schools believes, in general, that it is in the best interest of the child to be five years old or older when entering kindergarten. Yet, in some circumstances, a child may benefit from early entrance if s/he has exhibited strong social, emotional, and academic behavior beyond their current age. If a parent/guardian wants to request an appeal for a waiver for early entrance to kindergarten, s/he must complete the Early Entrance Waiver Application by June 1st.
Each child that applies will be assessed the week of June 19, 2017. You will be contacted to set an appointment for your child’s assessment by Friday, June 9th. Your child must be available for testing during that assessment window. Additionally, an interview will be conducted with the parent/guardian to learn more about the child as well as discuss the challenges and benefits of early entrance.
Questions can be sent to Sarah Davis (firstname.lastname@example.org). Applications will be considered by a committee and committee decisions are final. The committee’s decision will be emailed to the parents/guardians no later than July 15th. Please DO NOT attempt to register for kindergarten or pay textbook fees until you receive notification this waiver has been approved.
- Early Admission to Kindergarten Application *updated 4/11/17
- Food Services (Cafeteria) Information
- Cafeteria Prepayment Form -- use for making deposits into lunch accounts if not using PayPams
- Multi-Tiered Systems of Support (MTSS)
In accordance with the Elementary and Secondary Education Act, Section 1111(h)(6), this is a notification from Noblesville Schools to every parent of a student in a Title I school that you have the right to request and receive information in a timely manner regarding the professional qualifications of your student's classroom teachers. This information regarding the professional qualifications of your student's classroom teachers shall include the following:
- If the teacher has met state qualification and licensing criteria for the grade level and subject areas taught;
- If the teacher is teaching under emergency or temporary status in which Indiana qualifications and licensing criteria are waived;
- The teacher’s baccalaureate degree major, graduate certification, and field of discipline; and
- Whether the student is provided services by paraprofessionals, and if so, their qualifications